We will always encourage a facial every so often as this will give your face the proper and professional exfoliation it needs to cleanse its pores.
However, sometimes achieving clearer pores is as simple as making sure to remove your makeup at the end of the day. This includes eye make up, concealer, or any other products you apply as a part of your make up routine.
Your Clear Pore Routine
- Use lukewarm water in application towards washing your face as using hot water can dry it out. It’s important to cause less irritation to it as possible since this is the most sensitive part of the skin on the body.
- This step is the one a lot of people disregard or do incorrectly! Make sure to PAT your face dry… don’t rub or scrub it.
- Using steam from a boiling pot helps to open your pores. Adding a form of herb or extract will help to also nourish the face. Adding tea tree oil can help with acne as well. Placing a towel overhead will also help direct the steam to target the pores. Let the steam soak into your face for ten minutes.
- Dry Brushing is also an excellent alternative to exfoliate not just the pores, but dead skin cells from the face. Gently brush your face in small circles and focus on the places where your skin is the driest. Rinse with warm water and apply moisturizer when done!
- Facial Scrubs are a great way to exfoliate and eliminate the dead skin cells due to the granule beads that are contained inside.
- Masks pull out the bacteria that clog pores and produce a refreshing effect upon removal.
- Microdermabrasion at Bellezza Spa is a non-invasive anti-aging treatment, creating a healthy vital skin glow. It can also be used as an enhancement to our facial services.
Contact us for your next facial appointment – Call and book your appointment today! – 703.266.0063