Aside from the occasional massage, women often neglect one very sexy part of the female body—the back. Seriously, a woman’s back is very sexy and deserves some TLC!
How to take care of your back
- Wash off all conditioner residue with soap because rinsing with just water will not remove the pore clogging chemicals. This extra step during your showers may help eliminate any pesky pimples that pop up on your back.
- Exfoliate. Just like your face, your back has dead skin cells and pimples, which cause it to look rough, dry, and unsightly. Try exfoliating with a mild exfoliant or cloth 1-2 times a week.
- Schedule a massage. The key to a healthy back is to start removing the knots and tension built up from your daily life. Massages relax the mind, body, and spirit. Plus, massages moisturize the often-neglected skin on your back.
- Schedule a back facial. A lot of women think that this should be done at the beginning of summer, but this should be done throughout the year. The aesthetician will be able to remove clogged pores, exfoliate, and hydrate your skin. Tip: Get this done before New Year’s Eve, so you can wear a fantastic backless dress to greet 2016 as the clock strikes midnight!
- Practice safe sun. The back is just as sensitive as your face, so always wear sunscreen to protect the delicate skin. After all, freckles are cute, but skin cancer is not.
- Spot treat blemishes as they appear. Unfortunately, acne does not discriminate based on age. As lovely as it would be to outgrow our teenage acne problems, it just is not a reality. Spot treat acne as it appears to help reduce redness, discoloration, and scarring.
- Drink plenty of water. Tip: Spice up your plain water by adding some cucumber slices. Talk about a refreshing treat!
Bellezza Spa wants you to take a day for you and sit back and relax. We want to start you off with our Signature Massage, which is our most popular massage because it is a combination of deep tissue, Swedish, and you can always enhance your experience by adding a hot stone or soothing aromatherapy treatment as an added enhancement to really help you relax.
h2>>Benefits of our Signature Massage:
- Calming Effect of Deep Tissue:
- Helps manage the severity of pain.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Rebuilds damaged muscles.
- Reduces stress.
- The Wonders of Swedish Massage:
- Ensures general wellness.
- Heals pain.
- Improves blood flow.
- The Comfort of Hot Stone Massage:
- Eases the muscles
- Helps in healing the pain.
- Enhances blood flow.
- Psychological Relief.
Unveil Your New Skin
After you spend 90 minutes getting rid of all the tension in your back, you can move on to the Back Facial. Our back facial is complete with a treatment mask and application of an antibacterial hydrator that is sure to leave you with beautiful and more radiant skin. For 60 minutes, our aesthetician will focus on cleansing, exfoliating, extracting clogged pores, and hydrating your back. You will leave our spa with radiant skin and head straight to your closet to look for a sexy low-cut dress that will showcase your rejuvenated back. Call us or schedule an appointment online. After all, we agree with you, your back deserves to be seen.