I just recently heard that a 60-minute massage is about the same as 7-8 hours of sleep for your body! Uh, can I get a hallelujah? If you are in the same boat, consider booking appointment to Bellezza Spa ASAP!
Just in case you that was not enough to entice you to get a massage, here are 25 reasons to get one:
- Relieve/prevent stress
- Relieve postoperative pain
- Reduce anxiety
- Manage lower back pain
- Help fibromyalgia pain
- Reduce muscle tension
- Enhance exercise performance
- Relieve tension headaches – Check out our blog post, “6 Ways to Avoid Tension Headaches
- SLEEP BETTER
- Ease depression – Check out our blog post, “Relieving Depression ; Anxiety Naturally with Massage.”
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Reduce osteoarthritis pain
- Decrease stress and depression in cancer patients
- Improve balance
- Decrease rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Help with the defects of dementia
- Promote relaxation
- Lower blood pressure
- Decrease symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Help chronic neck pain
- Lower joint pain
- Increase range of motion
- Decrease migraines
- Improve the quality of life in hospice patients
- Reduce nausea
Treat Yourself – You Deserve:
Custom Therapeutic Massage: A combination of Swedish, Deep Tissue, and a Hot Stone massage. For the record, this is my personal favorite since I don’t have to choose what kind of massage I want. It really targets every pain and helps me reach the perfect level of relaxation!
Not really sure what type of massage you should be getting, check out our blog on matching a massage to your personality type!
Now, let us all take a brief moment to relax, breathe, and book an appointment at Bellezza Spa!