Certain lifestyles lead to beautiful results. Our normal skin care regimen is not the only way to improve your skin. Have you ever heard of a flavonoid or biotins? Keep reading to learn how certain foods packing these powerful natural elements can enhance the appearance of your skin.
Super Beauty Foods
1. Dark Chocolate: It contains cocoa flavonoids, something that can hydrate your skin and make it softer. This makes it easier to eat dark chocolate without feeling guilty about it.
2. Yogurt: Because it has an abundance of biotins, it nourishes your skin and makes your fingernails stronger. Yogurt also has a lot of protein, leading to an increase in the digestion of fat and your body becoming trimmer.
3. Melons: These are fruits people especially crave on hot days. Honeydew melons and mangoes contain carotenoids that provide many benefits including: an improvement in the health of your skin, a reduction in pimples and acne, less dry skin, more elastic skin, healthier skin tone and a reduction in the aging process of your skin.
4. Salmon and tuna: They are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that provide health benefits for the heart and skin. By consuming them, you can reduce redness and inflammation of the skin, prevent acne and avoid scaly skin. Your skin will be moisturized as its natural oils are released.
5. Leafy greens: They are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that preserve your skin cells and accelerate their growth, leading to skin that is no longer wrinkled or damaged. Also, your skin will have added protection from the harmful effects of the sun’s UV rays.
6. Grapefruit: This is rich in lycopene, another potent antioxidant that effectively protects skin cells and fends off the free radicals contained in UV rays.
7. Fruit and herb-infused H2O: This is a solid alternative for those who have a hard time drinking water. The more you drink water and stay hydrated, the moister your skin will be.
8. Hemp And flax seeds: They are a powerful source of Omega 3 and other essential fatty acids. Also, they have a lot of protein, giving you super foods that produce glowing skin and prevent skin damage. You can sprinkle them on your food or eat them as a snack.
9. Papaya: It provides a delicious taste and greatly improves your health. It is full of vitamins, fiber, folates and antioxidants. Chop it up then add the small pieces to the granola or yogurt you eat for breakfast.
10. Sweet potato: It is chock full of antioxidants that protect your skin and combat skin damage and aging. Try this out in a variety of recipes and consider eating it on tacos or salads.
11. Blueberries and cherries: These dark-colored berries are full of antioxidants and help ward off blemishes to your skin.
12. Green Tea: It combats acne through its ability to reduce the amount of acne-producing hormones you are exposed to. This drink also has plenty of antioxidants; therefore, you will develop skin that looks younger and is healthier.
13. Carrots: Because they have vitamin C, you will be able to produce more collagen and protect your skin from wrinkles and aging as you eat them. Also, they have a lot of vitamin A, leading to a decrease in pigmentation and preventing your skin from having an uneven tone.
14. Avocados: They are a powerful source of fruit that does many great things for your skin. The oil they produce penetrates your skin to a high extent, causing it to be moist, enriched and soft. Avocados also contain antioxidants, making your skin glow and look youthful with no wrinkles.
15. Cucumbers: They contain the recommended daily amount of vitamins and minerals your body must have. These powerhouses will help you lose weight, improve your overall health and enhance your skin’s complexion.
Beauty Power Diet Plus Modern Beauty Treatment Equals Glowing Skin
Beauty services such as facials are proven to do wonders for our appearance. Innovative products such as the Intraceutical Oxygen Facial w/infusion used by today’s most fashionable celebrities are the best the industry has to offer. Bellezza spa offers the same skin care treatments used by today’s most fashionable celebrities. But combing modern enhancements like these with these 15 great-tasting foods will help you have skin that glows. Set up an appointment with us today to experience the best in luxury services.